Two of my favorite bloggers tagged me in this challenge: to list out ten things I love, ten things I hate and ten blogging buddies I’d like to involve in the challenge. I’m usually terrible with these sorts of things, but I cannot refuse anything to Sammy and Celine because they are both such wonderful ladies!
10 things I love:
1. My wonderful husband
2. The smell of old books
3. The smell of new books
4. Sitting outside reading, maybe with an espresso, maybe at a French café, “à la terrasse” !
5. Parler français, bien sûr !
7. Writing in a journal with my favorite pen
8. Cooking in my kitchen, with some nice music playing in the background.
9. Sharing the things I create in my kitchen with people who appreciate them.
10. Going for a walk when the sky is perfectly cloudy, the temperature is about 13ºC, and there is a slight breeze.
10 things I hate:
1. Rude people
2. Being too hot
3. The way I feel when I realize that I have been selfish, rude, or otherwise displayed abominable characteristics to someone else.
4. Sock monkeys
5. When my stove is dirty
6. Out-of-tune instruments
7. Large crowds
9. Carrying too much stuff
10. the word “hate.”
Here’s the part where I’m supposed to list 10 bloggers to “invite” to play along. Well, there are far more than 10 blogs that I love and read on a regular basis, but I say this is for all of mes chers lecteurs…anyone who is reading is invited to play along in fact, and if you do, please put your link in the comments so everyone who visits me, can visit you too! Or just put your lists in the comments if you don’t have a blog of your own and still want to join in 🙂
Thanks for the invite, Sammy and Celine! ❤ ❤