“The very air was redolent of that peculiar “music hall” smell — dusty scores, bow rosin, hardwood floor polish, hints of tarnished silver and brass, and what may have been a whiff of dry-cleaning fluid from the uniform closet. I could close my eyes and hear the old ensemble warming up. I felt as though I were 19 all over again.”
Bonjour mes chers lecteurs! Now…this week it’s my turn to offer the Tuesday Use it in a Sentence prompt! Thanks again to Linda G Hill for creating this fun-ness, and to MLW for sharing it with me! The word to use for this week is “redolent.”
Here are the prompt rules:
- Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
- Try to do it on Tuesday.
- Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
- Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
- Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
- If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
- Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
- Have fun!