In hindsight, they should have known that her uncle’s arrival was surely a harbinger of the events that subsequently unfolded like a paper fortune-teller, one seemingly meaningless choice after another, leading the two of them to this disastrous decision.
Bonjour mes chers lecteurs! Now…this week it’s my turn to offer the Tuesday Use it in a Sentence prompt! Your word is “Harbinger.”
Here are the prompt rules:
- Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
- Try to do it on Tuesday.
- Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
- Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
- Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
- If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
- Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
- Have fun!