Tuesday Use it in a Sentence ! <–Click to join in!
When he realized that his old enemy had taken not just his job and his bed, but that he would very likely take her away from him as well, his abyssal sadness could not be measured.
Well, here I am embarking on a new “blogging adventure”! This prompt was created by the fabulous Linda G. Hill at Life in Progress, but with her busy schedule she gave it into the capable hands of MLW at A Word Adventure, who in turn has hired me on as an assistant! So I will get my first taste of being a co-host of a multi-social-media-writing-type-prompt! Thanks, MLW 🙂
Here are the prompt rules:
- Make a sentence with the word of the week. Leave it as just a sentence or write a post to go with it.
- Try to do it on Tuesday.
- Include the hashtag #tuesdayuseitinasentence.
- Post it on Twitter and/or Facebook (if you have a public site) and/or Pinterest and/or WordPress and/or any other social media site you belong to.
- Participate as many times as you’d like. You can write a different sentence for each platform, but please keep it to one sentence per post.
- If you post your sentence here on WordPress or on any other site where there’s a clickable link, include the link in the comment section for this week.
- Google #tuesdayuseitinasentence to find other participants! The more you connect, the bigger it gets and the more views and followers you’ll have.
- Have fun!