Merci beaucoup, Sam, for the nomination. I’m happy to see a few people reading my little blog, and if answering a few questions and pursuing some other awesome (but lesser known) blogs may help get all of us “newbies” more involved and encouraged to blog, well, pourquoi pas? Besides, I haven’t (yet) completed the actual day 12 “assignment” for Zero to Hero, so I think that this is a nice little place holder until I do. So, according to Sam over at “Musings”, Leibster is meant to “encourage new bloggers.” So here we all are encouraging each other. It’s a great idea.
Sam says on his post that the rules are these, which lines up with this post that I also found:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Sam asked these questions:
- What made you want to start a blog? – I fell for the “zero-to-hero” thing. Who doesn’t want to be a hero?
- Is this your first blog? – First and only!
- Mythbusters or TopGear? [or you can’t stand either in which case, we can’t be friends ] – I’m going to have to say both. Also, I have a signed photo of Jaime.
- What do you do in your spare time? – At the moment I blog about the stuff that I do in my spare time, I think!
- Winter or Summer? [people in the States are going to have a rather obvious answer to this] – Neither. I prefer Fall and Spring !
- What’s your dream car? – The one sitting in my garage, all paid off 🙂
- What genre of music do you prefer? – I’ve got pretty eclectic taste, but not too much of a fan of hip-hop.
- What’s your favorite foreign accent? – L’accent français, bien sûr !
- If you could move to anywhere in the world for a year, where’d you move to? – Hmmm…let me think about that one…France!
- What music instrument do you play or wish you could play? – My instrument is flute, but I play a little piano too.
And for the people I have nominated, if you’d like to participate, here are my questions: Do you prefer…
1. E-readers or analog books?
2. Driving or flying?
3. Staying up late or getting up early?
4. Salty or sweet snacks?
5. One big trip every year or lots of shorter ones?
6. How did you choose your blog name?
7. Do you think you’ll still be blogging in 2015?
8. What draws your attention to a new blog?
9. If you’re doing Zero-to-Hero, how’s it going?
10. Do you have a blogger-hero of your own?
Here are the 10 blogs I have chosen to nominate: